Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Heat Is On

And I am prepared! Just so you know what heat I'm talking about, here' s a pic. Seriously, isn't it May still?




That's in the sun, it wasn't really that hot. Still, time to break out the sprinkler. We're saving the pool for later. Always keeping tricks in my hat. Can't pull them all out at once ya know what I'm sayin'?

Just so this post is a little more exciting, here's a play-by-play.

Miss A and Miss C: "Look, a sprinkler how fun, let's go play. While we're at it, let's squeal with delight so loud that the entire neighborhood can hear us."


Miss O: "What are they screaming about, it must hurt, I am not going anywhere near that thing! No Daddy No, can't you hear them screaming? Don't make me do it!"


Miss A and Miss O: "Come on, it's fun, it doesn't hurt. We're just squealing to drive the neighbors crazy wondering what could possibly be so fun. You'll get muddy and we'll totally do your chores for the whole week."

Miss O: "Well, if you'll do my chores, then I suppose."

3 comments:

Heather said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Birthday!

Hope said...

Heather-
Aw thanks. So sweet, but where's the rousing addition of "Happy Birthday" from the Jenkins clan? I fully expected a video post on your blog this morning! Kidding of course. Thanks for the shout out.

TheCarlsonCrew said...

Hope,

Thank you so much for your comment on our blog. I would love to "chat" with you and hear more about your experience...my e-mail is thecarlsoncrew@yahoo.com...drop me a line anytime and thanks for reaching out...

Lindsey Carlson