Saturday, June 14, 2008

Working on the New Blog

I have been working on getting the new blog going. Praying through content and title (the other one isn't available) and all the details. I will probably focus on it until I get it ready, so that means Pink-a-doodle-doo will be on the backburner for a little bit. I'm going to go ahead and open the new blog up so that anyone coming here looking for Jael's Story will have a better place to view it. It is not even close to ready, but there are some journal entries up and I'm working on format and layout and all that jazz. Fair warning that you will definitely need some Kleenex over there and you may just get more of an inside look into my mind through the grief process than you really care to know. Please continue to pray for this ministry and for the Carlson Family. Thanks for being loyal readers!

No comments: