Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Learning from the Boys

Just a few things the girls learned last week from their week with the boys.

1. The words "toot", "spit", and "boogies" are fair game in Simon Says.

2. Do not follow the leader in Simon Says, if the leader is a boy.

3. Boys do not have to go inside to go pee pee.

4. Utensils are optional.

5. Snakes are cool.

6. Killing snakes is cooler.

7. Even boys have to wear helmets.

8. Captain Hook's hand is no longer there and not because it is stuffed inside his sleeve.

9. Boys MUST take baths EVERY DAY.

10. It is much louder and much funner to have boys around. :)

11. When asked a question, "I dunno" is the perfect answer, no matter the question.

12. I can't stand that this list has an uneven number of items! Got any to add?

4 comments:

Heather said...

#12: Boogies are actually called bUggies around here - like bugs except buggies.

I didn't realize that they picked up so many great habits while they were here. :)

And for what it's worth, although boys can pee pee outside, I always made sure they were hidden from the girls. Or else we would have numbers 13-20 of new things they learned.

Hope said...

H-True dat. Thanks for "hiding" them. :)

Chandra said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for exposing the girls to lots of boyish stuff Heather. I laughed a lot. Sorry Hope that you are so OC that you have to even number lists. That is funny too.

Heather said...

I want Chandra to come chime in... I'm sure you could add more from her boys. Right? Please tell me I'm not the only one!