I've been tagged by MamaHenClucks for a meme. It's the first tag I've gotten and the first meme I've done. She tagged me a while ago. I've been so busy organizing that I'm just now getting to it. I'm reminded of a little sign at the Hotel Pool "No Lifeguard on Duty, Swim at Your Own Risk". This meme, it's six things you wish you didn't know about me. "No Lifeguard on Duty, Read at Your Own Risk."
Rules of Engagement:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six things you wish you didn't know about me:
1. I am PETRIFIED of birds. The wings flapping, oh the flapping, I can't take it.
2. I will "hold it" as long as I have to so as not to use a public restroom. At all costs. Okay, maybe not all costs, but probably longer than I should. (Admit it, you do it too?)
3. I have never traveled outside of the good ole US of A. Can you say, cultured?
4. I get VERY cranky when I don't have soda, mostly Cherry Coke. (Look out kids, Mama is about to give up soda soon. You've been warned.)
5. I still bite my nails. (Disgusting, I know. They are so thin and brittle that they just rip if I try to grow them out. Excuses, excuses.)
6. I am one of they most self-conscious and shy people I know, yet I LOVE public speaking. Seriously, I do. Well, depending on the topic, but if it is something I am passionate about, LOVE it, and why would I talk about something I wasn't passionate about anyway?
There now that wasn't so bad. It took me less time than I thought it would to come up with six things about myself. I must love myself more than I thought. ;) Alright, It's too late to come up with six people to tag right now, so if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!
How to Build Your Own Lego Table.
1 day ago