Monday, August 25, 2008

Stepping Up-Week Six

You ladies have just been awesome! I really do feel like we were just starting to bond, and then the study is done. I hope that you will continue to keep me up to date about the things going on in your lives. I really do enjoy hearing about each and every one of you and the many ways God has shown and continues to show Himself real to you on this pilgrimage.

I will just second Beth's words of encouragement to you and pray that you will come to know Him more intimately than you ever dreamed possible. Keep on the high road and remember who your Protector is! May you all be blessed "immeasurably more than you ask or imagine."

Beth asked us at the close of the lesson to share a blessing over someone and we didn't have time to share them in class, so now is your chance! Leave the blessing in the comments (you don't have to say specifically who it is for if you don't want others to know.) You all have been a great blessing to me over the course of our study. Thanks for your diligence in doing your homework, your commitment to our class, and your courage to share what God has been doing in your life! Keep Stepping Up! Keep Stepping Up!

3 comments:

Hope said...

Chandra, Melissa, Lindsay, Jennifer, Jordan, Meghan, Lissa, Mom, Cheryl, Jenni, Angie:

We have all walked a path of grief that we would never have chosen to walk, but are learning to trust and love God more intimately as a result. I can think of no better blessing for you than Psalm 84.

"Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.

As they pass through the Valley of Baca (weeping), they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.

They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

Hear my prayer, O LORD God Almighty; listen to me, O God of Jacob.
Selah

Look upon our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one.

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you."
Psalm 84:5-12

dianna b said...

What a joy it was for me to have this bible study be a part of my journey through life!
I loved every minute of it & was so blessed! Hope, it was a joy to meet you! You did a wonderful job! I know it had to be hectic while taking care of a family at the same time but oh, what a blessing you were!

This is what I wrote for you & all the ladies in our bible study.

My blessing upon all the ladies of our class...

I ask God to bless you with His love, His power & His presence!

May you know & see His presence with you in every circumstance of your life.

May your heart be filled with songs for Him & that your desire to worship Him will flood your heart!

May He open the windows of heaven & pour out a blessing upon you so much it overflows into the lives of others!

Hope said...

Dianna-
What a wonderful blessing! Thanks so much for sharing it.