I know your 100th post is supposed to be 100 things about yourself. I don't really think there are 100 things to write about myself, I am seriously uncultured and well, um, for lack of a better word, boring! Here are 9 things about myself, sort of.
1. My favorite Bible character is Esther.
2. I've always wanted to name one of my daughters Esther, but we choose names based on meaning and Esther means star. I decided if I ever have a daughter born around Christmas, I will name her Esther Noel (Star of Christmas), though the husband is not convinced of this.
3. I've had four daughters. None of them born at Christmas, thus, none of them named Esther.
4. I stayed up way tooooooo late last night and the night before watching the Palin and McCain speeches at the RNC.
5. I'm actually excited about this election now, For Such A Time As This!
6. My favorite Bible Study teacher is Beth Moore.
7. Her latest study coming out in November is ESTHER!
8. Check out the trailer here. I am far more excited about this than I am about my 100th post, and the timing, it is CRUCIAL!
9. Just a thought, Esther will be out right when we are done with No Other Gods!