Friday, September 5, 2008

100th Post, For Such A Time As This!

I know your 100th post is supposed to be 100 things about yourself. I don't really think there are 100 things to write about myself, I am seriously uncultured and well, um, for lack of a better word, boring! Here are 9 things about myself, sort of.

1. My favorite Bible character is Esther.
2. I've always wanted to name one of my daughters Esther, but we choose names based on meaning and Esther means star. I decided if I ever have a daughter born around Christmas, I will name her Esther Noel (Star of Christmas), though the husband is not convinced of this.
3. I've had four daughters. None of them born at Christmas, thus, none of them named Esther.
4. I stayed up way tooooooo late last night and the night before watching the Palin and McCain speeches at the RNC.
5. I'm actually excited about this election now, For Such A Time As This!
6. My favorite Bible Study teacher is Beth Moore.
7. Her latest study coming out in November is ESTHER!
8. Check out the trailer here. I am far more excited about this than I am about my 100th post, and the timing, it is CRUCIAL!
9. Just a thought, Esther will be out right when we are done with No Other Gods!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE the name Esther Noel! Perhaps if it isn't the name of your daughter, it could one day be the name of your granddaughter.

Congratulations on 100 posts! That's exciting.

I am a Beth Moore NUT.... LOVE her! I was fortunate enough to see her in Louisville when she taped the simulcast.... and hope to attend another conference sooner than later.

Have a terrific weekend!!!

Christina Jay said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!

My mind has been on Esther a lot lately too. :-) My last post was titled similar to yours and that is what caught my attention today.

Loved the post!
Chris in Texas

Hope said...

Thanks Kim and Christina!

Kim-I've only seen Beth's videos, but would love to go see her live someday. There's not much opportunity to travel with three small ones around right now, and she never comes close enough to me! I just enjoy her annointed teaching via Bible Study at home!

Christina-I'm going to check out your post right now!

MamaHenClucks said...

So now I know nine more things about you, but I'm waiting for the other 91! Congrats on your 100th post!

Sarah said...

Wow 100 Posts - Awesome. And I'm excited about Esther too. Esther is actually one of my kiddos favorite Veggie Tales.