Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Learning with Finger Paints

What a little finger paint won't do for motivation! It looks like a huge chunk of snot on Miss O's paper, but that is just what yellow finger paint looks like if you don't use it within the first year, apparently.
Miss C practicing handwriting with finger paints. She's right-handed. I wonder what her left hand was getting paint for, hmmm?

Miss A doing her spelling words and sight words with finger paints. Spatial relations aren't really her specialty. Miss O doing what she does best with finger paints, milk, yogurt, snot, poop, you know anything squishy and smearable.


3 comments:

Kim @ My Journey said...

What a fun and creative way to practice spelling words!

Meghan said...

I agree...very creative!

I'm trying to let go of my OCD regarding messes and start doing more crafty things with Iris. Definitely a work in progress! I'll have to remember this idea when we start practicing writing!

MamaHenClucks said...

Your girls are so lucky to get to finger paint! My kids don't even know what they are - the MESS, the MESS, is all that I can hear, echoing off of my brain! What if the *gasp!* touch something besides the paper????