Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Losers Are Back!

There are tons of shows on TV that I like and would watch if I had no other commitments in life. But there are two shows that I watch no matter how many commitments I have. They are the two shows that I will carve out a space in my schedule to make sure that I see them. Now you might think I'm going to say Grey's Anatomy, or ER, or Desperate Housewives. Nope.

I'm talking The Biggest Loser and LOST. LOST won't be back on til next year, but tonight was the night for The Biggest Loser Season Premiere! I got all the kiddos in bed early, snuggled into my little spot, and spent a blissful two hours watching other fat people motivate me. Ahhhhh. Such is the life of an American. :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, but here's some irony for you.... I posted this last night... I watched it while eating HORRIBLY UNHEALTHY SNACKS! :)

Have a great day!!!

Meghan said...

You are too funny!

We loved Lost during the original season, but then we "lost" interest when there started being more reruns than actual shows! It's a great show, though...We may have to rent the DVDs of the back seasons and catch up!

We're excited about the return of The Office!

Chandra said...

Loved last night. Biggest Loser is always great when you need a good cry. I love people trying to do the best thing for their lives. Can't wait till next week.

Sarah said...

As you saw my post on my blog I LOVE the Biggest Loser. I'm a huge fan and have watched it since it came on. It is so motivational, and I don't think I have ever watched an episode without crying!!!

Totallyscrappy said...

Another Biggest Loser fan...

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

We are like the same person! Weird...