Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

Have I told you there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles thats what you do

Okay, so I'm not really a Rod Stewart fan, but the lyrics are fitting. I feel so honored to have been given some awards and I want to pass them along to a few of you. First of all, Mama Hen over at Clucks from the Henhouse gave me this award. Isn't it pretty?
To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:
This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

So, I'm supposed to send this to eight other bloggers. I'm going to break the rules and do three. These are the three bloggers who I miss dearly in real life and enjoy their blogging so much to keep in "close proximity." Heather, Chandra, and Meghan, this award is for you too! I love you ladies!

1. Life with the Jenkins
2. Little Boys Blue Crew
3. The Bumgarner Family


The next award came from Tyler at Titus 2:3-5. It's the BFF award. I wish I could give her a second one of these, because I really enjoy her blog. We have many things in common, including a love for Women's Ministry, and I would just love to meet her in real life sometime. Thanks for the award!


I'm passing this one along to two women who I also would love to meet in real life sometime.

First of all, Lindsey at The Carlson Crew. We share a kindred bond in the loss of our children and I just want to wrap my arms around her and give her a hug! She has had a really difficult year, yet her blog is so inspirational. We have a secret plan to meet at Cinderella's Castle in DisneyWorld. We're just waiting patiently for God's provision. :)

Second, Carrie at Life is Like a Mountain Railway. You know why I want to meet you! ;) Carrie stumbled across my blog and started communicating to do the No Other Gods Study with me. She has a great love for God, her children, homeschooling, organizing, bargain shopping, and is one of the most generous women I know! I would love to meet her in real life and give her a big hug too!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Very sweet!! Congratulations!! Thanks for sending me an award. Miss you and love you too! Now if I could keep up with my blog, people might be tempted to go there. ;)
H

Kim @ My Journey said...

Hi Friend!!
Boy do you deserve these awards. Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to catching up.... But, for now ~ it's back to bed (hopefully). My doggy woke up sick & it's 1:30am! :)
Congratulations again on your well deserved awards!!! Good Night....

Meghan said...

Thank you for the award! I love you too and am tremendously thankful for your friendship! Todd and I were just talking last night about how much we'd like to come visit you! Maybe we'll have to arrange a little road trip in the near future??

TheCarlsonCrew said...

Oh, Hope...I would love to meet you in person, too. It's amazing how much experience bonds you together, isn't it? Thank you for all the ways in which you encourage me. Your page looks great! I love the brown and pastel background.

Here's to Cinderella's Castle! :)

Lindsey

Carrie said...

Thank you, my sweet friend!