Okay, I love each new season of TBL, but it always takes me a while to get into it. I have to get to know the contestants before I really care. Well, get to know them as much as the editors of the show want me to that is!
In the first few weeks, I thought the brown team looked so sweet and I was rooting for them. Over the course of the last few weeks, I'm totally down on brown! I cannot stand their bad attitudes and the fact that they have said they are only there to win the money! Ugh. They just don't get it and nothing about their "game play" and attitudes are making me like them.
That's why I was sooooooooo thrilled about Amy C's decision last week. I've been very excited to see this week to see the "aftermath" or "Vicky's revenge" shall we call it?
So, I'm sort of live-blogging here. A recap after each commercial break.
1. Oh Vicky get over yourself! You are not the only one who knows how to play this game. Amy has a better brain than you do because she figured out how to debunk your plan and you didn't even see it coming! Best part is, Amy didn't do it out of evil intentions, she saw an opportunity and took it. You're going down girl! And I've been down on Heba for a long time. So, as much as I love Bob, Amy is the ONLY blue team member I still want in this game. She's a sweetie!
2. I love the 80s! But I don't think I could have ever put those outfits on! Bob was hysterical! I'm still laughing.
3. Allison makes a great 80s girl! What a dumb challenge. I don't care to see Ed's abs through his cut-up T-shirt. I love Coleen too, though I think they should have teamed up against Vicky! Hee. Hee.
4. Yeah, Michelle won! I love her too. I still think it was a dumb challenge though. Alright, gotta go get me a snack. Why does watching fat people work out make me want to eat? That's sick and twisted sister. (I told you I love the 80s!)
COMMERCIAL BREAK. GETTING ME SOME SNACKAGE. (How cruel is that to have so many McDonald's commercials? And by the way, double cheeseburgers used to be on the dollar menu, so 1.29, not a good deal. Thanks alot McD's. Don't ask me why I know that.)
5. I would love to take a spin class, just not with Jillian. :) I love Michelle, but I'm tired of her crying and hearing about her issues with her Mom. Don't even get me started on Jillian's advice-giving again.
6. I want to be in a medium shirt in 9 weeks. You go Coleen! Amy, you are sweet. That was a nice apology. Vicky took it better than I thought she would. I need some produce bags. I already have all those snacks Bob, they just don't taste as good as chocolate! :0)
COMMERCIAL BREAK I've got a few minutes. I guess you want to know what my snack was. Oooh, I want to see Four Christmases. I'm a sucker for Christmas movies and Reese Witherspoon movies. Maybe I should start calling for babysitters. Snack, um, it was a bowl of Raisin Nut Bran. Not the M&Ms and Cherry Coke of choice, but I've officially given up soda. Oh yes I have, and I'm actually not even crabby about it. Well, I'm allowing myself one a week, which is a ginormous improvement from one a day or two a day.
7. Do we really have to wear the 80s clothes all week? That can't be comfortable workout attire. I like Ed, too bad he's married to Heba, because I don't want her to win any money. I wish they didn't make the girls wear sports bras to the weigh-ins. Seriously.
8. Wooohooooo, Vicky gets the penalty! Go Michelle, that was a gooooooood choice! Awesome weight loss too, 8 pounds? Sweeeeeet! Oh yeah, 8 pounds for Mommy-dearest too! Good job Ed. Aww, shocker, another commercial break.
COMMERCIAL BREAK (This is becoming the longest post ever!) Rosie, give it up. We don't care to see you on TV anymore. You did yourself in with your bad attitude and in-your-face liberalism. Oh, we're back. Off my Rosie soapbox.
9. Aw shucks, Heba didn't do as well. Crap, only 3 for Coleen. She made Jillian cry. Cool. I'm getting nervous for Amy. Come on more than 5! Ohhhhh baby, 8 pounds! Yipppeeee! I'm excited too Amy! Yeah, Bob is happy too! Deep down, I don't think he likes Vicky either. ;) More than 6 pounds. Come on 5. Yep. Commercial Break.
10. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee, only 6 pounds. :) That's the way, uh huh,uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh. 2 children and 60 hours a week, that's your rebuttle? Pu-lease! I sure hope she goes home, I don't think I can take another episode with her.
11. Two votes Vicky. Two votes Coleen. Of course. Go Amy, take her out! No, Amy, No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just dug your own grave! The blue team will vote you out as soon as they have an opportunity! Coleen looks a little bit like Reese Witherspoon now. Anyone else think that?
Got to turn the TV off before I get sucked into Law & Order. Making myself go to bed early to get up and workout with Jillian, via DVD that is.
DISCLAIMER: I'm usually not this cruel or bitter. I just like to talk smack in competitive situations. :) It's all in the spirit of reality TV.
Honey Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe
9 hours ago