Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What do You Want To Hear?

I sat down with the computer. I wrote about all the things I want to tell you. I didn't like how it turned out. I erased it. I was too tired to try again. I looked at the clock. I closed the computer. I went to bed.

That happened about six nights in a row.

Now it's been over a week since I posted.

I still don't feel like writing.

Have you ever been there before? You have so many things to post about that you don't know where to start?

So you start by catching up on reading all the other blogs and then realize that their lives are so much more interesting than what you were going to write about.

Yep. Still haven't written anything worthwhile have I?

Here's what I'm gonna do. I have ten things to write about. Here's the list. You pick what you want me to write about. We'll do one at a time. What do you want to hear about first?

1. Good Gifts from a GRAND God.
2. A Fall Blessing.
3. Thanksgiving Fun?
4. December, Planned and Purposeful.
5. Blogging: To Be or Not To Be, That Is The Question.
6. A Month of Meals?
7. No Other Gods.
8. It Was a Media Party! Do Try This At Home!
9. For Such A Time As This?
10. Biggest Loser. Down on Brown. Need I Say More?

Let me hear it. What's up first?

7 comments:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

I choose in this order:
2, 10, 4, 1, 9, 3, 8, 6, 7.

I love to hear "God stories" and that's what #2 sounds like to me! And I'm all about the Biggest Loser and so on. To be honest, I actually don't think you should write about #5 b/c I've got the answer for you - DON'T STOP BLOGGING! :)

I've missed reading you lately, though. Glad you're back!

Meghan said...

I'm voting for December, Planned and Purposeful because I LOVED your Organization segment this summer and can't wait to see what else you have in store along these lines.

I'm right with you on the blogging writer's block. All creativity is at a stand still as far as the ol' blog is concerned. I feel like I have to really dig deep to come up with a post even once a week these days!

MamaHenClucks said...

I've wondered where you've been, too. And I completely understand the writer's block. I like the order picked above, too. For the same reasons!

Marylou said...

I vote for 1. Good Gifts from a GRAND God.

dianna said...

Dear Hope, you might be going through the "After-the-bible-study's-over-now-what's-next-writer's-block" syndrome and/or the "After-the-party's-over-now-it's-back-to-normal-and-I-can't-think" syndrome! :-D I made those up but it happens to me after I've been real active in a bible study for several weeks & it's such a wonderful time with the Lord & others & then...it's over. And it also happens to me every year after our big hayride party or even after we have alot of company. I kind of veg out for a week or so, a little brain dead or even a smidgen blue! It's like I'm missing the fun & excitement & busy-ness of preparing for it & being with friends & family.

ANYWAY....I'd love to hear about your media party!

And then, how about Thanksgiving Fun?, since Thanksgiving is coming up. And a Fall Blessing & Good Gifts from a GRAND God.

And then since Christmas is right around the corner...December, Planned & Purposeful.

My curiosity is up with your topic of For Such A Time As This!

Blog on as the spirit moves you!

You are such a sweet blessing!

Aimee said...

Hope, it's called Blogging Blah's...i am intriged by #7...so lets hear it!

Chandra said...

Yea, I am all about the "Down on Brown". I used to think blue had been Hebafied and now I think they have been Vickied. Just my opinion.