Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Question #3

I really enjoyed your comments answering yesterday's question, and just want you to know that I have added your comments to my prayer list. Together, I believe we will see God do the impossible this year!

What's the single most important thing you could do to
improve the quality of your family life this year?

I can't seem to think of just one. I'll have to pray about this one some more. Here are some of the things that come to mind.

1. Family Game Nights.
2. Praying over my family more.
3. Retreat/Vacation.
4. Family Devotions. (In addition to school Bible time.)
5. Turn off the TV.
6. Tea Parties with the girls. (Focus on relationships.)

How about you?

2 comments:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

Through God's power and strength, break free from the habit of yelling at my children.

Meghan said...

I think for us it would be:

1. Making an effort to spend more focused quality time together as a family (free from the distractions of TV or even reading at times) - and along with this trying to be less selfish with the free time I/Todd do have

2. Praying more together as a family

I agree that this is a question where there could be several answers - not just one thing!