Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Question #19 and Question #20

Alrighty, I need to get through these questions because life is about to get busy and I don't know that I will have time to post here every day, so we're doubling up! Enjoy!

What's one thing you could do this year to enrich the spiritual legacy you will leave to your children and grandchildren?

Continue to deepen my own relationship with Christ and share it openly with my children through a written journal (blog or paper) and through conversation. Using everyday moments to teach them about God. Set the example of rising early to spend time with God each and every day.

What book, in addition to the Bible, do you most want to read this year?

Oh I do love reading! There are too many to count! My reading list for the year is located on my sidebar on the right. I've already read a couple of those. The Bible Study I most want to do is Believing God by Beth Moore. As far as just reading a book, I suppose it is What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst and the new books by the Gosselins and the Duggars.


1 comment:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

Lysa's book can be a Bible study, too! There are great discussion questions at the end of each chapter. And Believing God is A-MA-ZING.

This year, I am writing "The God Chronicles" to track God's hand in our lives. I also believe in leaving them a legacy by my example - early mornings, listening to God, doing what He asks when He asks it (no matter how bizarre).

Um, the book I most want to read this year is, ahem, The Sexually Confident Wife by Shannon Ethridge. It's important to me to not let this aspect of our marriage get "routine." I actually just got my copy of this book in the mail last week!