Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Question #21 and #22

What one thing do you most regret about last year,
and what will you do about it this year?


Last year was a really good year! But, I do regret not getting healthy with exercise and good eating habits, basically that I didn't break those strongholds! Stick with it this year and draw on God's strength until it is done!

What single blessing from God do you want to seek most earnestly this year?

More babies? I don't know, just thinking about it because I am getting older. Maybe His blessing on making videos? Maybe success in starting a women's ministry (not for my success, but for Him reaching the women here). Maybe excellence and growth in my husband's ministry? I don't think I tend to pinpoint blessings to "seek", so this was a hard one to think on.

1 comment:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

#21 - I would have to agree. Not giving priority to getting healthy, and not seeking God's strength to do it, are my biggest regrets.
#22 - A specific blessing?! That His presence be near to me each day, and that He will give me the strength to walk with Him (even when He asks the tough things).