Thursday, February 5, 2009

Question #23 and #24

In what area of your life do you most need growth,
and what will you do about it this year?


Self-Control/Discipline. This carries over into all areas of my life. I'm working on my morning routine and having discipline with my daily exercise and quiet time. Once I get that "habit" formed, I believe the rest of the areas will just fall into place, with God's help that is!



What's the most important trip you want to take this year?

The key word here is want. It's actually probably one I won't be taking. I really want to go to SheSpeaks and get some solid instruction and fellowship for starting and leading a women's ministry here. However, it's most likely financially not possible this year, so it will have to wait until next year.

1 comment:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

I can't just keep "ditto"ing your answers to every question, can I?

Totally with the self-control - I've been doing well with the morning routine, but need to ramp it up to add exercise, need to be watching what I eat, need to be biting my tongue more often.

Again, ditto. I am so grateful for my church - they are covering my costs to attend SheSpeaks, even meals. My pastor said it's his way of "paying" me for my volunteer hours. (Totally made me giggle, b/c if I worked to earn $2000 every 5 years we'd be some poor. But it's a blessing and a perk, and I'll take it.)

Also, we just decided to go to Disneyland. I don't so much think of our destination as important (it will be loads of fun, but not necessarily important), but the trip with our kids...the memorie...the adventure - that's the important part.