Saturday, February 7, 2009

Question #27 and #28

What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the
quality of your commute this year?


Well, I suppose I could walk more carefully down the stairs, seeing as how my commute is walking down to the basement to do school with the girls!

For those of you who do have a commute, my husband used to have a very long very frustrating commute through downtown in rush hour. He started listening to the Bible on MP3 and it helped tremendously. When I was in college and doing my student teaching I had a long commute and I relished that time as I would spend it praying for my day.


What one biblical doctrine do you most want to understand better this year,
and what will you do about it?


So many! I don't know about specific doctrine, because these "topics" incorporate several, but I want to learn more about heaven and believing God/Faith. I want to get some good concordances and study books. I also want to read Randy Alcorn's Heaven and do Beth Moore's Believing God study.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Yeah, I don't really have a commute either...

I want to understand the doctrine of Grace better. I don't know why I have such a hard time grasping this - it seems so unfathomably amazing!