Monday, February 9, 2009

Question #29

If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice,
what would they say?
Would they be right?
What will you do about it?

I was thinking that I needed to be an audience of one more, you know pay less attention to what others think and more attention to what God thinks. But then, I asked the husband what advice he would give and it was this. "Do your best to find the positive in everything." Which is totally true and I've been working on it more and more each year. I grew up around a lot of negativity and I struggle with it constantly! Half-full it is!

1 comment:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

I just got a piece of advice from my husband yesterday that is true and right. He said, "The most important step in writing a book is to actually write. Sit down and write, and God will provide the words." I'm going to take his advice, and stop waiting for the 'optimal' time/circumstances and just start writing what God has put on my heart.