Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Question #31

In what area of your life do you most need change,
and what will you do about it this year?

Again, discipline!
This is something that makes a difference in all areas of my life!

I'm sticking to my daily quiet time, Bible study, scripture memorization, and exercise! Also, scheduling my "free time" so that I accomplish more!

Thanks so much for joining me in these questions! I've enjoyed learning more about some of you and I am excited to go into a new year with focus! I hope that you are too!

1 comment:

ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...

Commitment to physical health.

Stick with WW to reduce the excess weight, and find an exercise plan that will work. And then, ahem, stick to the plan.

I'm sad that the questions are over...

Thanks for your thoughts on beauty! I can totally relate about that 'baby weight.' Kai is 18 months, and I still look 4-5 months pregnant. Sigh.